Freelance Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (m/f/d)
Join Our Development Team
Our product eccenca Corporate Memory provides a multi-disciplinary, integrative Knowledge Graph Platform for managing rules, constraints, capabilities, configurations and data in a single application. Overcoming the limitations of traditional, application centric (meta) data management models, its semantic knowledge graph is both highly extensible, integrative as well as interpretable both by machines and business users.
This technical product documentation might interest you:
This Is What It Is About
As a DevOps freelancer you support our remote infrastructure team that develops, maintains and operates our customer deployments with our own product eccenca Corporate Memory. Designing secure, efficient, reliable, scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems on Amazon AWS and Azure.
For this role we are looking for someone who is interested in a long-term freelance project with our renowned customers.
Our relevant infrastructure includes gitlab, artifactory, jira, confluence as well as mattermost.
- You establish and spread cloud knowledge and best practices across the company.
- Help us build out our cloud native applications, e.g. provisioning software to the cloud, CI/CD pipelines.
- Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data.
- Manage production environment on AWS and Azure and handle the operations of the cloud infrastructure.
- Be a key driver in our quest for CI/CD with gitlab, suggest best practices and potential improvements to our DevOps procedures and toolbox.
- Integrate information security aspects in everything you do. Security is essential to our operations.
- Stay up to date with the DevOps best practices, tools and market trends.
What We Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer.
- hands-on experience in installing, configuring, operating, and monitoring CI/CD pipeline tools.
- hands-on experience operating production environments.
- hands-on experience with Containers and Container Orchestration technologies such as K8S (Kubernetes).
What We Offer You
- A permanent work contract with a competitive salary package and 30 days of vacation per year.
- Software development with state-of-the-art work tools using the IT equipment of your choice.
- The chance to build a leading cutting-edge technology brand in an emerging international market that will change the face of how we work with data.
- Working with some of the most innovative clients and partners in the world.
- Comprehensive training and on-going support to help you achieve your professional goals.
- Flat hierarchies and friendly team-oriented work environment.
- A lot to learn, and working with an international, multidisciplinary team.
- Agile work methods with free choice of location: at our offices in Leipzig and Berlin or remote.
- Startup spirit, new technologies, and flexible working hours.
- A growing, fast-pacing environment in a dynamic market-place.
Let’s Set Things In Motion!
Any questions? Contact us directly.
+49 341 9748 4890