Java / Backend Developer (f/m/d)
Join Our Backend Team
eccenca is developing next generation data management tools. As Java / backend developer (f/m/d) at eccenca you are responsible for the development and extension of backend components of our semantic enterprise data management solution. You feel comfortable managing database connectivity as well as designing, creating and extending REST-APIs and occasionally developing Spring-based microservices. You are passionate about about creating the rock stable foundation upon which the rest of the team can build their business cases.
You work in a small and highly collaborative team that provides a friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, either in our offices in Leipzig & Berlin (Germany) or via home office.
What We Expect From You
- A degree in IT or a related field.
- 3+ years Java software development experience in a team oriented environment.
- Experience in agile development. We use Kanban.
- 3+ years experience working with version control repositories und feature branch workflow (preferably git).
- High level of initiative and ability to work in a team environment.
- Fluent language skills in English. German language skills are desirable.
- Experience with OAuth, OpenID and/or SAML is a plus.
- Experience with the following technologies is desirable:
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Security
- Linked Data, Semantic Web (RDF, SPARQL).
What We Offer You
- Software developement with state-of-the-art work tools include nodejs, yarn, gulp,webpack, ReactJS, RxJS, Jira, confluence, bamboo, gitlab and artifactory using the IT equipment of your choice.
- Professional challenges and personal development.
Let’s Set Things In Motion!
Any questions? Contact us directly.
+49 341 9748 4890