Senior Frontend Developer (React, TypeScript) (m/f/d)
Join Our UI Team
Our product eccenca Corporate Memory provides a multi-disciplinary, integrative Knowledge Graph Platform for managing rules, constraints, capabilities, configurations and data in a single application. Overcoming the limitations of traditional, application centric (meta) data management models, its semantic knowledge graph is both highly extensible, integrative as well as interpretable both by machines and business users.
This technical product documentation might interest you:
This Is What It Is About
As a Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d) at eccenca, you are responsible for the development and extension of UI components for our semantic enterprise data management solution. You are passionate about UX, creating usable and consistent frontends that provide value to our customers and business partners.
- You develop frontends for our semantic enterprise data management.
- You work with yarn, webpack, React / Redux Toolkit, Cypress, Jira, Confluence, gitlab, and artifactory.
- You take care of UI and UX while creating frontend solutions.
- You work in a small and highly collaborative team.
What We Expect From You
- A degree in IT or a related field.
- 3+ year’s of software engineering experience in TypeScript with ReactJS / Redux.
- Ability to translate click prototypes or wireframes into working code.
- High level of initiative and ability to work in a team environment.
What We Offer You
- A permanent work contract with a competitive salary package and 30 days of vacation per year.
- Software development with state-of-the-art work tools using the IT equipment of your choice.
- The chance to build a leading cutting-edge technology brand in an emerging international market that will change the face of how we work with data.
- Working with some of the most innovative clients and partners in the world.
- Comprehensive training and on-going support to help you achieve your professional goals.
- Flat hierarchies and friendly team-oriented work environment.
- A lot to learn, and working with an international, multidisciplinary team.
- Agile work methods with free choice of location: at our offices in Leipzig and Berlin or remote.
- Startup spirit, new technologies, and flexible working hours.
- A growing, fast-pacing environment in a dynamic market-place.
Let’s Set Things In Motion!
Any questions? Contact us directly.
+49 341 9748 4890