Technical Pre-Sales Engineer (f/m/d) - remote or onsite
Join Our Product Management Team
With your technical know-how, you are the first point of contact for our potential and existing customers. Through product demos and installations, you will win new customers and also support them after the sale with all technical questions. Your goal is trouble-free operation on the customer side to ensure long-term business relationships.
Become part of a highly motivated team and take the opportunity to help shape the company and advance it with your own ideas. We look forward to developing and marketing new, innovative solutions together with you!
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate and motivated individual to join us as a Technical Pre-Sales Engineer here at eccenca.
What We Expect From You
- Translate and generalize our specific projects activities and results into: templates for sales/marketing and re-usable technical artifacts (vocabularies, shapes, DataIntegration-Projects, dashboards)
- Support of our sales department in projects with our partners and potential customers
- Conception, preparation and realization of product presentations (webinars)
- Planning and installation of our solutions at the customer's site, customer training and technical training of the sales partners
- Organizing the flow of customer orders (scheduling, documentation of installation incl. handover for billing after completion)
- You follow technological developments and market trends to support our product management in the further development of our portfolio
- +3 years of sales experience with complex software products
- Convincing appearance, empathy and strong communication skills
- High level of problem-solving ability, analytical thinking and ability to work on your own initiative
- It would be nice if you had a flexible willingness and ability (location wise) to travel
- Proficiency in EN is a must, other languages are a plus
What We Offer You
- The chance to build a leading cutting-edge technology brand in an emerging international market that will change the face of how we work with data.
- Working with some of the most innovative clients and partners in the world
- Comprehensive training and on-going support to help you achieve your professional goals.
- A permanent work contract with a competitive salary package and 30 days of vacation per year.
- Flat hierarchies and friendly team-oriented work environment.
- A lot to learn, and working with an international, multidisciplinary team
- A creative and casual workplace in Leipzig, Stuttgart or Berlin with many advantages included.
- Home office whenever needed (up to 100%)
- Startup spirit, new technologies, and flexible working hours
- A growing, fast-pacing environment in a dynamic market-place
Let’s Set Things In Motion!
Any questions? Contact us directly.
+49 341 9748 4890