Software Engineer - Knowledge Graph (f/m/d)
Join Our Linked Data Team
eccenca is developing next generation data management tools. As mid-level or senior linked data expert / data architect (f/m/d) at eccenca you support our projects team by analyzing our client’s domain, creating and managing OWL ontologies according to the client’s needs as well as analyzing, transforming and mapping datasets into Knowledge Graphs.
You work in a small and highly collaborative team partially remote and (depending on the regulations applied) also onsite with the customer.
Remote Details: This project role is partially remote and onsite with the customer in Paris, France.
What We Expect From You
- Working experience in either ontology or taxonomy building or enterprise data modeling.
- Working experience in data / dataset and metadata management.
- Working knowledge in relational and/or graph data query languages such as SQL, SPARQL, gremlin demonstrable knowledge of and ability to apply metadata standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills combined with capacity for complex, detail-oriented work.
- Familiarity with machine actionable languages, such as XML and RDF, linked data principles and standards as well as with the Semantic Web stack.
- High-level computer competency kept up to date through continuous learning.
- Ideally experiences in programming / scripting languages.
- Fluent business english and french is a must.
- High level of initiative and ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in agile development. We use Kanban.
What We Offer You
- Software development with state-of-the-art work tools using the IT equipment of your choice.
- Professional challenges and personal development.
Let’s Set Things In Motion!
Any questions? Contact us directly.
+49 341 9748 4890